Microgaming is an award-winning online gaming software to the leading operator worldwide. It was developed as the world’s first online casino back in 1994 and the first mobile casino operator in 2004. Microgaming is the home to 9 Masks of Fire, Book of Oz, Immortal Romance and other epic games, not to mention branded blockbusters such as Jurassic World, Game of Thrones, and Lara Croft. Now they have over 350 games that are optimized for portable play on Android, iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other devices that are accessible through downloadable native apps and instant – play casinos running HTML5.
Products From Microgaming
Products from Microgaming have won awards from capturing imaginations made into reality. They only supply online gaming operators across the world with access to a diverse portfolio of content; with over 1,500 exclusive studio and top-performing partner games available on our platform. Microgaming’s progressive jackpot network paid out over €1.3 billion in prizes to date, and feature the iconic Mega Moolah slot.
- There are 7 seats in Live Blackjack
- 8 decks are being used in the game
- The cards will be manually shuffled by real-life dealer
- Double on 9/10/11 only
- Split pairs and aces, you can take a card on split aces.
- The dealer stands on Soft 17.
- Bet behind and insurance side bets
- You can also play multiple tables
- Both single and multi-player tables are available.
- 8 decks are manually shuffled by real-life dealer
- Only one hand for the player and the bankers is dealt with whatever table chosen.
- This is a European style roulette with French betting style
- You can choose to bet single or multiple player tables
- Played with 3 dice
- Player is supposed to bet on dice combinations and a total value of the dice.
- You can place a duel bet on any of the bets on the table. All bets are resolved separately
Microgaming Live Casino’s Features
Live casino from Microgaming has multiple following features that makes it popular amongst players and gamblers.
- All plays will be recorded and archived so players can look back into the game.
- Gamers are all browser-based, thus there is no need to download a software to play them.
- Their software has a multi-language facility and have private tables set up on their own live dealer studios.
- Their table capacity is monitored by Microgaming and new tables are added if they become full. This way you do not have to wait for tables to clear up to play a game.
Microgaming Slot Games
Microgaming is one of the oldest suppliers of online casino software but it is still on top of the game. We try to stand-out for slot games; make it sizeable jackpots, unique themes for each slot etc. Their slots is no stranger to winning lots of awards for being the most trusted online slot games.
The top 10 most popular slot games of Microgaming in 2021:
- Mega Moolah; it is the best Microgaming slot for jackpots.
- 5 Reel Drive; for its excellent for High Stakes Casino Slot Batting
- Big Kahuna; Snake and Ladder. It is the best return-to-player online slot
- House of Dragon; it is a great slot for multipliers and wilds
- King Arthur; Excellent Bonus Round with scatters and multipliers
- Hot ink; 1024 pay lines with a high limit of betting possibility
Most Popular Slot Games from Microgaming
Microgaming’s 108 heroes slot is based on Suikoden, a Chinese legend similar to Robin Hood. Although the game doesn’t tell us much about this story, the concept is certainly more unique than another slot of this theme!
In our 108 Heroes slot review, we provide the information you will need before going on to play for real money. In addition to its rules and jackpot info, learn more about the following:
✓ Analysis of how the symbols of the game relate to its payouts
✓ An in-depth look at bonus features available when you play
✓ Our experts’ opinion on the what is fun about 108 Heroes slot game.
READ MORE for more information about 108 Heroes.
Best Microgaming Return To Player Slots
Microgaming made a mark on the iGaming world and the products speak for itself in terms of quality, features and their payouts. Their marketing experience is second to none and every player out there has a few favorite Microgaming slots. This game developer is truly the main and foundation when it comes to incredible high percentage of Return-To-Player online slots. Below, some are the highest-paying Microgaming slots you can encounter.
Some of the well-known slot features a high number of pay lines – like Immortal romance slot. A mouthwatering jackpot – like the Mega Moolah or flexible bets, a high RTP, multipliers and free spins like Thunderstruck 2.
Microgaming Online Slots: Quantity and Quality
There are plenty of things that are impressed our team regarding their online slots catalogue. The first thing we noticed was how comparably generous its games are. Most of the Microgaming slot games have an average payout percentage of around 96% which is far higher than your average land-based casinos. We are talking about an innovator here and they don’t mess about when it comes to unique features. A mere glimpse of the Microgaming’s expansive game catalogue will show the range of themes and layouts to entertain and at times bewilder slot fans.
|Break da Bank Again||9|